Thursday, December 6, 2012

Gluten-Free Ratio Rally Does Focaccia Bread

Logo designed by Anile Prakash

I missed out on the Gluten-Free Ratio Rally this month - the holidays had begun and it was already December and wait - I didn't do the focaccia challenge! I'm going to have to give it a try, though, because I really love focaccia bread - especially for sandwiches!

In the meantime, please head over to the host this month - Heather from Discovering the Extraordinary - and see her incredible focaccia with rosemary and garlic. Hello, yum! And don't forget to check out the other delicious breads baked up for you by the other participants this month.

If you are curious about the rally, you can check out my rally page here, where I link up to all of my previous rally posts and recipes, as well as the ones I have missed. You can also find Shauna's first post introducing the rally and what it's all about.

Here are the other delicious recipes this month:
Carol | Goodness Gluten Free made Gluten Free Garlic and Parmesan Focaccia
Morri | Meals with Morri made Sweet Cinnamon Raisin Focaccia Bread
mary fran | frannycakes made Gluten Free Sage Foccacia
~Aunt Mae (aka ~Mrs. R) made Focaccia Bread
Silvana | Silvana’s Kitchen made Sun-Dried Tomato and Olive Focaccia
TR | No One Likes Crumbley Cookies made Gluten Free Cheesy Herb Focaccia

I hope you're all having a great start to your holidays so far!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? I love to hear from you and read every comment. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...