Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Shells Today


My daughters spent some time outside today. It was a beautiful day and perfect for all sorts of pretend play. My oldest wanted to sweep the patio area off first, so my youngest occupied herself with placing their newest shells from the beach last summer into a deliberate line on top of our deep freezer. She was so intent on her method, I just had to capture some of it. Of course, I also loved the colors she chose (with help from big sister) to wear today.


I hope you are finding beauty in your days!

Why I'm sharing this: http://mamameglutenfree.blogspot.com/2012/02/beauty-in-eye-of-beholder.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? I love to hear from you and read every comment. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...