Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Bee in the Redbud Tree


We have redbud trees blooming all around us. The redbud tree we own is a strange tree - it has tiny pink buds slowly cropping out and one little bitty branch with green leaves starting up. The photo above was taken of one of our neighbor's redbud trees, which is blooming larger flowers so far and no green leaves. Most of the other neighborhood redbuds are doing what our neighbor's are doing ... leave it to my redbud tree to bloom to its own drum.

It's lovely to be surrounded with such pink beauty at the moment. When you walk outside, you can smell the sweetness of the blooms. So can the bees - they were covering this tree as I took photos.

I love winter. Fall and winter are my favorite times of year. But when such beauty crops out in the spring, how can you not love this time as well?

Find beauty in your week!

Why I'm sharing this: http://mamameglutenfree.blogspot.com/2012/02/beauty-in-eye-of-beholder.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? I love to hear from you and read every comment. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...