Monday, February 6, 2012

Early Sunshine in a Pecan Tree


Tomorrow I'll be sharing my new favorite breakfast with you. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

This morning I dropped my oldest off at school and left my youngest, who is sick, home with my husband, who is also sick. I stopped by the store to get more cough medicine, then I took a little stroll through the park, by myself, listening to birds sing and feeling the frost bite my fingers.

I kept looking at one of the pecan trees at different angles. The branches were doing all sorts of amazing things and the open pecan shells had long dropped their pecans but were hanging on and making incredible silhouettes against the early sun sky. I took several photos, and will no doubt return for more from time to time.

Then I saw the beautiful pattern the sun's rays were making through branches, and it's the image I want to share today.

Why I'm sharing this: http://mamameglutenfree.blogspot.com/2012/02/beauty-in-eye-of-beholder.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? I love to hear from you and read every comment. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...