Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Product of the week


I just knew I would have a great recipe posted for you today. I got the photos edited yesterday and believed with all my heart the writing would happen today. I'm sorry. I've had a lot of things going on the last couple of weeks and the blogging has slowed down a little.

I do plan, however, to have a couple more recipes posted this week and/or weekend. I recreated a couple of  popular favorites we haven't had since going gluten-free and can't wait to share them with you. Later. This week or weekend.

In the meantime, I did have time to feature a product:

Are your children begging for alphabet soup but you can't give it to them because it's not gluten-free? Schar makes the only replacement I've found so far. No, it's not the entire alphabet or numbers or shapes. But this Anellini pasta made by Schar comes in cute, tiny "O's" or zeros, if you prefer the numbers. I've found that they don't hold up too well in a soup as leftovers, but they do pretty well in the bowl if you add them at the end of your cooking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? I love to hear from you and read every comment. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...