Monday, November 29, 2010

Product of the week I can't live without


I had every intention of making baked oatmeal for breakfast this morning and posting the recipe with a picture. When I pulled the egg carton out of the refrigerator, however, I remembered there was only one left. So, tomorrow. I could post the recipe, but I think they are more fun with pictures. :)

I'm going to try to post, once a week, a product that helps with the gluten-free lifestyle. To kick it off, I'll start with two.


Today being the first morning back to school, it was a little more difficult for the girls to get going and I ended up skipping breakfast (not the girls, just me). As I type, I'm enjoying a quick breakfast I love, which leads me to the first product I don't think I can live without: Food For Life gluten-free multi seed English muffins. I love mine toasted and one half slathered with butter, the other half with Bonne Maman fig preserves (which I would prefer not to live without). Give me a cup of Sleepytime Vanilla tea to enjoy with it, and I'm good to go.


The second product is Triumph Dining's Gluten-Free Grocery Guide. Sure, you can go shopping without it -- but it makes it much easier, especially if you are new to the gluten-free diet. I know you can just look up a product on your phone, but I find this easier and quicker. If I'm wondering about a product not listed in the guide, I'll pull out my phone and look it up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? I love to hear from you and read every comment. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...